• Undertake the co-ordination of design team and construction contractors.
• Manage a gates process throughout the full lifecycle of the project.
• Manage and conduct value management exercises.
• Coordinate the design elements that provide design information for work packages for construction works.
• Identify the documentation necessary for the creation of each work package.
• Ensure all work scope packages are aligned to the Design Brief requirements.
• Attend design co-ordination meetings.
• Manage all actions and issues within the design team functions.
• Ensure all construction works are delivered timely.
• Lead resolutions/proactively at all construction related impact issues.
• Gates management reports to the satisfaction of the Senior Management Team.
• Value management reports to the satisfaction of the Senior Management Team.
• Work package scope contents to the satisfaction of the Senior Management Team.
• Actions and issues registers for design elements.
• Construction package delivery on-time and within budget.
• 12 years experience, of which at least 7 years shall be in the design and construction of the storm water drainage structures. Shall have unique experience in the preparation of related construction specifications.
• Good structural experience (site and design) in the drainage field including pipe works, channels, culverts – essential.
• Good background/knowledge in storm water drainage design including hydrology and hydraulics – essential.
• Strong knowledge and experience of the main management systems & processes used within Mouchel or a similar consultancy business.
• Excellent communication and project management skills including leading and managing technical teams within a competitive business environment.
• Able to take the lead with client interfaces and manage project delivery on technical and business aspects of team outputs..
• Able to establish project requirements and drive the team to deliver the required outputs in terms of quality, cost and programme.
• Must be computer literate. Ability to work without supervision essential, you will have the drive and determination to meet targets.
• Strong communication skills. Fluent written and verbal English and Arabic.
• Able to demonstrate alignment to the company behaviors
• Able to build teams and mentor others PMs and facilitate succession planning
• Full driving license
Masters Degree In Civil Engineering
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Master's degree