1. Processing of Purchase Requests
2. Cost management
3. Vendor/Supplier Problem Resolution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise, purchase order claims and contracts as per SMS policies.
• Reviewing High Value Request for Quotations ( RFQ), tender documents, and participating in the process of evaluating offers to identify best
Distributes the Purchase Request copies in a timely manner, maintains
an accurate and up to date files.
Prepares weekly out-standing list of purchase requests with reasons.
• Follow-ups with vendor daily, and obtain best possible delivery date.
• Processes all purchase requests on daily basis and ensure all items reach departments in a timely manner.
• Informs user department if any items are not available of if any delay.
• Performs special duties/projects as required
• Control team compliance with the purchasing policies and procedures.
• Negotiating with suppliers regarding cost issues in order to purchase items economically
• Preparing studies and reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs and suggesting appropriate solutions.
• Arranging for disposal of materials in coordination with the Purchasing Manager and other concerned entities.
• Long term contracting Suppliers and advising users of potential supply problems.
• Review delivery of Purchase Order and their compliance with respect to quality, quantity, and specifications.
• Carrying Action Plans based on periodic reports analysis with respect to unit category, supplier, staff activities and performance.
• At least Three (3) years of purchasing experience including foreign/local sourcing and contract negotiation experience .
• Proficiency in MS-Office
• Excellent Business Communication skills in English & Arabic.
• Effective Negotiation skills
• Planning and organizing
• Supervisory skills
• Strong Presentation Skill
• ERP management Capability / MS GP
Minimum 2 years experience
• Good command of English language.
• Good Knowledge of Medical products.
• Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
• Initiative, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding performer. Well organized, Self-motivated
•Saudi Preferred / Non Saudi with transferable Iqama & Profession
Bachelor degree in Bio Med, Biology, Medical Lab Nursing or any science related.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other; Medical/Hospital
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia