2- Implementation of Continuous Improvement Initiatives including:
- New Quality Management System.
- Disease Management Program.
- Patient Safety Walk rounds Program, this involves, among other things, analyzing and reporting on clinical practices, processes, error reporting and the environment from the perspective of patient safety.
- Clinical indicators (working towards Data Warehouse/Balanced Scorecard).
- Sentinel Events and Root Cause analysis as per Sentinel Events Guidelines.
- Training for Quality Improvement Initiatives and FOCUS PDCA (System Improvement Methodology) Projects with a view to the next stages; FMEA and 6 Sigma.
- Reviewing and investigating of Mortality & Morbidity rates with reference to PCI's.
- Facilitating the implementation, analyzing, reporting and reviewing the effectiveness of the various initiatives and recommending and implementing further improvements (Continuous Improvement Cycle).
3- Responsible for recommendations regarding annual review/revision within all KAMC-CR quality management programs/activities, databases, indicators etc.
4- Perform retrospective or concurrent reviews on assigned areas utilizing the KAMC-CR approved Indicators Monitoring System (lMS) databases, indicators or criteria.
5- Participate in Site Visits to the various KAMC-CR Facilities to work with staff on quality management programs and/or activities. Responsible for completion of a full and detailed Site Visit Report within three (3) working days of return from all visits.
- Assist in training staff from various KAMC-CR Facilities in areas of Quality Management, SANG Health Affairs Quality Management Programs, records requirements, techniques of continuous quality management and other related areas as assigned.
- Conduct Quality Management Workshops as appropriate and as directed by the Director of the Department.
- Conduct Orientation for QM system Training for all new KAMC-CR Staff.
7- Participate in area wide mini focus studies, to be undertaken in conjunction with the department and other Directorates.
8- As assigned by the Director, coordinate Quality Management Activities with other SANG Health Affairs Directorates to maximize staff expertise in the area of Quality Management.
9- Facilitate the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports regarding the KAMC-CR Quality Management Program and compliance with same for all assigned facilities.
10- Responsible for recommendations regarding annual review/revision within all KAMC-CR quality management programs/activities, databases, indicators etc.
11- Provide day to day operational support to King Abdulaziz Medical City as assigned in terms of; concurrent reviews, utilization reviews, retrospective monitoring, committee and Quality Management Team assignments, referral of identified issues or concerns to appropriate department(s) or areas etc.
12- Responsible for reviewing OVA (Clinical Incident Reporting System) into the database, referring PCI's (action) reporting of trends, analyzing of reports, and identifying any Sentinel Event.
13- Facilitating, maintaining the database, coordinating, analyzing and reporting on the Medication Safety program.
14- Developing, maintaining, analyzing and reporting with regard to Patient Medical Record Audits.
15- Facilitating the formation, analyzing and reporting of Clinical Pathways.
Current knowledge of Quality Management tools and techniques. Knowledge of lCIA standards.
Experience working in a personal computer environment.
CPHQ or relevant Quality Management Certification.
Effective interpersonal communications and teaching skills.
Bachelor Degree in Health Care profession (i.e. Nursing, Pharmacy, Hospital Administration, related.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma