Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Project Manager, the Site Civil Engineer plans, controls and monitors the actual execution of all civil related works of the project, to ensure that the project will be done in accordance with all the approved construction drawings, contract documents, specifications and all applicable standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generally responsible for implementations of all civil works at site.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all civil works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Asst. Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the civil work groups at site.
- Plans the execution of all civil related works and coordinates the works to electrical and mechanical groups.
- Monitors the actual physical works at site.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all civil groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Supports the Asst. Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the civil groups at site.
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all civil groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- Performs other related duties as may be required by the Asst. Project Manager.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Engineering; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia