Job requires to monitor performance levels (against set KPIs) and process compliance at assigned stations on a daily basis, identify areas for improvement in consultation with the station managers and then design and conduct on site trainings to improve performance levels in those areas. Typical attendees are station managers, lead men, technicians and AMs. Trainings are also conducted for any new products or services being launched at PE, in consultation with GM.
The main responsibility of the PE Training Manager is to identify areas for improvement, at assigned stations on a regional level, and then design and conduct training courses to ensure that the PE station staff’s performance improves to give sustainable results. The areas for training are decided by the following 3 ways:
• The Training Manager monitors the daily score cards (received through SMS) of all assigned stations against set KPIs and targets and identifies areas and performances which are not up to mark. Also, the Training Manager makes daily visits to assigned stations and makes on the site observations in areas of weak performance and non compliances to established processes or SOPs in areas of selling skills, serving the customers, technical expertise exhibited, housekeeping etc. On the basis of these observations, training areas and needs are identified.
• The AM makes a recommendation himself for the training requirements under his assigned area.
• For the launch of all new products and services, trainings are designed and conducted in consultation with the General Manager.
The Training Manager is responsible for all aspects of these trainings. He has to design the training himself as per the need of the targeted audience, organize that training session with the respective station managers and then execute the trainings in the best possible of manner. Most of the trainings are on site, taking consideration of the fact that those should be the lowest customer traffic times. Trainings intended for product knowledge are conducted at the office training facility
1. MENTAL DEMANDS
- The most important part of the job is to ensure that product trainings for the new products/ services have been designed and implemented well before the launch. Also to consistently analyze and identify the weakest station and their weakest performance area.
- The most difficult/ complex part of the job is to assess or identify any probable future issue or resistance from the market/ customers with any new product or service about to be launched and then pro-actively design a training to cater to that.
- Mainly, creativity is required for sales of new products, need to customize trainings to best suit the market needs and making it easier for technicians to sell.
Academic: Degree in Minimum qualification.
Other Qualification: NA
Additional Training: NA
Experience: 5 years in an automotive workshop (preferably as auto mechanic)
Basic English and preferably Arabic also
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Oil/Gas; Petrochemicals
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma