• Responsible for understanding requirements, coding, unit testing, reporting, documentation
• Oversees (manage) a team of systems engineers.
• Good knowledge in XML, JSP, Apache Tomcat, share Point and SQL Database is preferred,
• Dot Net based web application using C#.NET3.5 and ASP.NET with -MS SQL . Ado.net - Linq
• Creating Web Services and Ajax Controls.
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or above.
• Knowledge of IIS, SSL, JAVA Script and VB Script is an advantage.
• Knowledge of e-Learning and SCORM Compliant development is an advantage.
• Object Oriented classes knowledge
• Be able to use a good Graphics program like Adobe PhotoShop
• Know basic and advanced design principles, both of the Web and in print.
• Should be equipped with the knowledge of Network, Internet and different protocols
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills. Be able to write sound technical documentation and know to communicate effectively on technical concepts
• Strong inter-personal ability
• Ability to visualize a solution for the problem in hand
• Problem solving strategy
• Exceptional in detail follow up
*J2EE, Java-XML (SAX, DOM, XML Schema, XQuery, XPath, JAXB / XMLBeans)
*Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-RPC)
Microsoft .NET, Visual Studio
Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma