• Execution of the sterile acceptance and of the treatment of un-sterilities and support of the customers regarding microbiological matters.
• Realisation of sterile acceptance and of the corresponding analyses including documentation.
• Realisation of examinations regarding un-sterilities and corresponding initiation of measures including documentation.
• Support of the customers regarding microbiology matters.
• Support of different departments (Sales, Service and Project) regarding microbiological matters.
• Support of the customer regarding HACCP or corresponding management systems.
• Training of customer and internal departments regarding microbiology/aseptic.
Essential: 2 Years min. Microbiology/Quality experience
Desired: 2 years min. food/beverage experience
MS Office: Advanced
Essential: English / French
Qualification in Food Technology or relevant science discipline.
- Job Location:
- Tunis, Tunisia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 34