Salary: AED 8,000.00 per month
An established Import and Exports organisation, we are recruiting a full time permanent Administrator Assistant to work in a fast moving business operation which demands a high level of commitment.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Account Managers and suppliers on the customers’ behalf, checking on order progress and communicating any special requirements to ensure that specific order requirements are fulfilled.
- To oversee the transactional processing of a sales order and co-ordinate the provision of logistic services.
- Follow planned & actual dispatches and monitor progress. At the first indication of potential delays take action to bring orders back on track, keeping Account Managers fully informed.
- Preparation of Export documentation.
- To accurately maintain all relevant customer account and product information using internal systems.
- To co-ordinate the ordering of product samples.
- To undertake internal audit documents.
- To assist with general marketing requirements.
- To undertake general administration duties as required
- Able to demonstrate a solid background in a sales administration/customer services environment.
- An understanding of sales processes and commercial awareness.
- Ability to communicate in a thorough and factual manner and to confidently communicate at all levels both internally and externally, utilizing effective inter-personal skills to build relationships.
- Ability to organize and priorities workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Professional via written communication, telephone communication and face to face.
- Good administrator with an excellent attention to detail and thorough, dependable approach
- PC Literate with Microsoft office applications – (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Looking for a permanent, long term opportunity.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location: