• Maintain relationship with banks.
• Visit banks regularly for submitting documents.
• Take care of all communication with bank officers.
• Responsible for petty cash (additional responsibility)
• Well presentable, groomed.
• Excellent English oral and written communication.
• Good computer and email skills.
• Patient, smart and pro-active.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting.
• Experience in dealing with banks, accounts or finance.
• Valid UAE driving license.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Max: 35