• Build a customer-oriented focus in the Call Center by providing quality actions and resolutions to their concerns and queries.
• Follow communication/update expectations with clients, in accordance with the company policies, scheme or agreed time frames set.
• Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries
• Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
• Provide personalized customer service of the highest level
• Update the existing database with changes and the status of each existing/prospective customer/member
• Document details of telephone conversation and actions taken.
• Maintaining records and close-loop each call by completing the clerical duties which includes faxing, filling up paperwork, doing checks on credit references, as well as liaising with other departments
• Analyze the various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions within the permitted scope of work.
• Flexible and ability to work shift
• Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications
• Strong organizing and planning skills to work independently with efficiency and accuracy
• A proven track record of customer service success
• Requires tact and discretion in dealing with and handling confidential information
• Decisive, good decision making skills, able to escalate response to situations when relevant
• Strong communication, attention to detail and time management skills.
• 1 - 2 years experience in a call Centre/ Customer services environment, TPA , Hospitals or Medical Centers exposure a plus
Any relevant degree, medical background is preferred
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- China; Hong Kong; Korea (North); Malaysia; Nepal; Singapore
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma