1. Receives drawings from Engineering Unit to implement on site in coordination with on-site Construction staff employees.
2. Coordinates and supervises the work of Construction Department non-staff employees including labor, tile and marble masonry, carpentry, steel fixing, and finishing.
3. Ensures work in progress is in compliance with construction plans, quality, and safety standards.
4. Takes attendance of Construction Department non-staff employees and issues master labor cards to forward to Personnel Department.
5. Issues material requisition forms in coordination with Procurement and Planning & Cost Control Departments.
6. Interfaces with suppliers to ensure all materials received on site are as per project requirements.
7. Oversees work of sub-contractors.
8. Interfaces with consultant to ensure work is as per client request when required.
9. Implements variation orders.
10. Ensures maintenance work is carried out as per project plans.
11. Ensures appropriate licenses are obtained from Municipality when required.
2. Work Experience: 3 – 5 years in related experience.
Languages: English/ Arabic/ Hindi. (any of them)
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location: