*Mark candidates’ work according to the agreed mark scheme.
* Complete all work to a pre-determined schedule.
*Re-mark candidates work as required.
*Report on the performance of learners against the assessment paper.
*Work to and support the company’s administrative policies and procedures necessary for accurate award of qualifications
* Identify and report areas of best practice and development as required.
*Excellent presentation and communication skills.
*Time management and relationship building skills.
*Team working and self improving.
*Eager to learn and develop my personal skills.
-1years minimum full-time ILETS/TOFEL experience for related work.
-Demonstrable experience of ILETS/TOFEL International assessment.
-Demonstrable knowledge of ILETS/TOFEL International curriculum content.
-Ability to work to fixed deadlines.
-Ability to prioritise workloads.
-Ability to work as part of a team.
-Ability to work independently to specified standards.
-Able to identify and express quality issues.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; z10; z11
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma