- Setting appointments and arranging meetings.
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team.
- Processing incoming mail.
- Arrange all PRO documents, also filing hard copy and soft copy.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Collecting employment and tax information.
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system.
- Answering payroll questions.
- Screening candidates pool and perform in–person and phone interview with candidates.
- Forecasting and predicting what the company need from Human resource is?
- Participating in vacancy plan for all stuff.
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews.
- At least college degree holder in relevant degree as business administration or commerce.
- HR professional certificate is preferable.
- Fluent English oral and writing.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Qualities of Competent HR Assistants
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction. And must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and
recommending any correction action.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
Business Administration or Commerce.
- Job Location:
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma