To assist immediate manager in achieving Departmental goals by submitting quotation on time for internal and 3rd party projects. To work on realistic estimations so that quantity, quality and specification are considered.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
• To coordinate with design team for all drawing issues.
• To check drawings with Workshop Production Coordinator in order to raise Sales Order.
• Must have relevant understanding on all wood working machines including painting.
• To understand all types of timber and veneers including MDF, HDF, laminates and melamine etc.
• Must have necessary understanding on painting like NC, PU, PE, Acrylic, glass, mirror, SS, metal and signage etc.
• Close coordination with Workshop Coordinators for day to day production activities of the Workshop.
• Prioritize workload so that cost can be submitted on time.
• Coordinating design team for any revision before executing production/painting.
• Monthly estimation reports to be forwarded to immediate manager.
• Shop visit to be made during construction period and at the time of installation as required.
• To read, understand and work on AutoCAD drawings in order to take quantities.
• Before submitting quotation BOQ and costing to be done base of drawing.
• Coordinating with MRP team for the best and competitive rates to apply on quotation.
• Performs quality control inspections to ensure adherence to requested specifications and as per industry standard.
• Notify immediate manager on changes in space planning due to actual site conditions.
• Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
• To develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures.
• To have information on market value before costing.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by monitoring results using site works quality control tools.
• Monitor changes happen on site by frequent visits.
• Create a project binder documenting each stage of project.
• To ensure production are achieved as per our estimated cost.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Commerce
• Complete AutoCAD knowledge.
• 8 to 10 years experience in joinery works.
• Strong training skills.
• Posses UAE Driving license
• Urge for Design & Detailing
• Pleasant personality
• Organized and analytical
- Job Location:
- Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Interior design; Construction; Architecture
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates