• Arranging appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams.
• Making presentations to doctors and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue.
• Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
• Reaching and exceeding annual sales targets where the end of year bonus is directly related to the results achieved.
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the Country Manager.
• Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products and prices. Bring samples when necessary.
• Maintaining knowledge of new developments in DHA. Reporting potential negative and positive impacts on the business.
• Developing strategies with coordination of the sales supervisor for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
• Staying informed about the activities of health services (fairs, exhibitions, conferences, symposia…)
Must be a Bachelors in Pharmacy graduate
Fresh Bachelors in Pharmacy graduates with trainee experience & experienced medical representatives may apply
Previous experience in UAE
Relations in hospitals and clinics in UAE(Dubai/Abu Dhabi) Region
Must speak fluent English , knowledge of Arabic a plus
Positive attitude towards the job
Good technical knowledge
Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma