Next Generation School's vision is to be a learning organization that nurtures, cultivates, and fosters creative and critical thinking skills, academic excellence, and cultural and Islamic values to develop successful and contributing members of a global society.
There is a current vacancy for a a Physical Education ( PE )teacher at our lovely new school based in Dubai. The role is open to female candidates, with a minimum of 2-3 years experience.
If you are a creative individual whos well experienced, an independent professional who can work effcetively as a part of a team, then this is a great opportunity for you to join our school team.
Primary responsibilities :
- Teaching and supporting all designated classes in PE
- Plan, organize and deliver lessons consistent with the physical education curriculum of their students' grade level.
- This includes organizing skill development and game sessions for students from kindergarten through middle school.
- There is a focus on student participation, cooperation and skill acquisition that furthers motor and cognitive as well as physical skills.
SWIMMING Instruction is an added advantage
- Leadership and excellent communication skills
- They often must demonstrate skills so remaining in shape and modeling good health is also critical.
- PE and Sports experience –teaching and practical.
- SWIMMING instructor experience is an added advantage.
- First aid qualification
- PE Degree plus/includingTeaching Degree /PGCE or recognized equivalent.
Starting date is January 2017 2016.
Please apply immediately should you wish to be afforded this exciting opportunity.Interviews will be held 2nd week of January .
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 24 Max: 40