2. Screens telephone calls, faxes, inquiries and requests. Dealing with correspondences and
letters. Making sure that the office of the Vice Chairman is well organized.
3. Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
4. Organizes and maintains diaries of appointments of the Vice Chairman
5. Organizes and attend meetings and ensuring that the Vice Chairman is well prepared for the
meeting. Provide general assistance during the presentation
6. Takes dictations and minutes of meeting of the Vice Chairman.
7. Devising and maintaining office systems including data management, filing, etc.
8. Arranges travel and accommodation of the Vice Chairman as per instruction.
9. Prepares report, presentations, and documents as instructed.
This job shall entails taking up full responsibility in providing assistance to the Vice Chairman Hence,
the following profile is desired:
- Must be highly organized in arranging Business Meetings, notation and compilation of the minutes
- Knowledgeable of Office Management principles, practices and procedures.
- Should be highly experienced in preparation of Business correspondences, presentation and report.
2. Work Experience : 2+ years of progressive experience as a Personal Assistant.
Requires ability to work with diversified departments along with
effective oral and written communications skills.
Preferably with Middle East & GCC Experience.
1. Business Communication : Bilingual must speak fluent Arabic.
English (Oral & Written), Proficiency in Arabic is an advantage.
2. Computer : MS Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel), Accounting Packages,
Internet & E-mail
3. Typing : Not less than 35 wpm
4. Driving : UAE or GCC License Holder is an advantage
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma