- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Drafting a timescale for the job
- Cost estimation and setting the quality standards
- Monitoring the production processes
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensuring the health and safety guidelines are followed
- Fluent communication and Excellent self-correspondence in ENGLISH.
- Preferably experienced in Lubricant Industry.
- Computer Skills: MS Office.
- Position required for KSA and UAE.
- Job Location:
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Lubricants/Greases Blending; Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 35 Max: 45