• To establish and Maintain Quality and HSE Management system throughout the company and maintain the certifications;
• To act as Management Representative for ISO 9001
• Establish, Implement and Maintain the QMS and HSEMS;
• Function as Management Representative of the QMS
• Reporting MD on the performance of the MS and suggest corrective action.
• Plan and Conduct Internal Quality / HSE audits
• Follow up for corrective and preventive actions
• Plan and conduct Management Review Meetings.
• Provide QHSE input to business development activities.
• Provide functional support to QA/QC staff for various projects
• Establish Project Quality Plans and Project HSE Plans
• Lead Auditor in ISO 9001 / 14001 / OSHAS 18001;
• Skills in Auditing, training, communication and reporting.
• Sound Knowledge of construction procedures and methodologies for similar Projects
• Thorough Knowledge of risk assessments and accident investigation methods.
• QA/QC or inspection experience in oil and gas projects
Education & Experience
• Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
• Certified Lead Auditor to ISO9001/14001/ OHSAS 18001
• Inspection Professional Certifications like CSWIP 3.1/ AWS/ API 653 /API 510 /API570. Additional qualifications in inspections like NDT or welding certifications is not mandatory but will be considered as advantage.
• OSHA / NEBOSH qualifications
• Minimum 15 years of experience in QA/QC and HSE with minimum 3 years in Managerial level and 3 years as MR.
BE in Mechanical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Oil/Gas
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 35