To efficiently and effectively communicate and implement approved policies and procedures for registered students and upgrading and maintaining academic information infrastructure.
1. Administer registration services in order to offer a high level of care and customer service.
2. Implement university policies and procedures regarding student registration, records, class schedules, instructional space scheduling, academic advising, graduation requirements and alumni.
3. Provide information and guidance to all concerned on matters pertaining to University programs, courses, policies, procedures, curriculum and general university information
4. Respond proactively to students / parents issues and concerns
5. Prepare statistical reports on student attendance, class size etc. as required.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks quickly and accurately.
• Be an advocate for student’s rights and the university’s rights.
• Knowledge and use of Student Information Management Systems.
• Excellent communications skills, customer service skills, team player with positive attitude.
Bachelors Degree or higher diploma in a related field from an accredited institution.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma