information and follow up for existing and prospective customers. This position reports to the
The Sales Assistant’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Processing sales leads and assuring leads are directed to the appropriate staff member.
• Phone contacts to augment the efforts of the sales staff as needed.
• Processing sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records and
• Data entry to track the delivery of sales literature, product samples and other necessary
services to customers as directed by the sales staff or management.
• Performs the duties of international shipping of sales support literature and customer
orders under the direction of the International Customer Service.
• Answers telephone calls, conveys messages, and monitors the flow of e-mail.
• Answers routine product questions and directs questions to appropriate personnel when
• Other general administration duties as assigned including travel bookings
• High school graduate, 2 or 4 year college graduate preferred.
• Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database
management and word processing.
• Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications.
• High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day to-day activities.
• Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
• 3-5 years previous job experience with customer service or sales support experience.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Dubai,United Arab Emirates
- High school or equivalent