• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
• Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelors in Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering with at least 5 years of experience in the same field in an oil and gas industry.
• Male Arabic speaker.
Bachelors in Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma