Secondary Math Teacher
Has an oversight role for all students within the school setting, to ensure a safe academic environment conducive to learning and maintain the professional SABIS® image.
Ensures proper planning and follow up for the academic progress of all students and works cooperatively with the Student Life and Student Management teams.
Ensures accurate and timely reporting to the Academic Quality Controller, as required by SABIS® and governmental bodies.
Reports regularly to the Academic Quality Controller regarding students’ performance and challenges, with recommendations for action and a summary of actions taken.
Fulfills a requirement of 30 student contact hours per week.
Primary assignment may be a specific grade level (including homeroom duties) or subject teaching to multiple classes in regular or intensive classes.
May also be assigned additional non-instructional duties such as proctoring exams or supervising recess or lunch.
Must attend required school functions as identified by administration.
Master’s Degree preferred, may be required if necessary to comply with local regulations.
Leadership and team management skills
Interpersonal and communication skills
Organizational and self-management skills; Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
Goal orientation; Planning and execution skills
Problem solving abilities
Dependability; Readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Algeria; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Iraq; Ireland; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma