1. Provide technical support for the R12 EBS Core HR, SSHR and Payroll modules.
2. Analyze, troubleshoot and fix application issues related to various Oracle HRMS Modules.
3. Develop new Interfaces, Reports (XML and OBIEE) register Concurrent Programs, work flow alteration, fast formula modification, Form Functions, OA Framework page, Tables.
4. Write technical documentation.
5. Work closely with key HR & Payroll business users to understand requirements and resolve technical issues around existing HR/Payroll processes.
2. Experience with Oracle workflow, fast formulas, OAF, web page personalization.
3. Knowledge of Oracle table structures, API's, Schemas.
4. Experience with OBIEE desirable.
5. Ability to diagnose and solve technical problems related to Oracle EBS HRMS Modules.
6. Strong aptitude to grasp new technical skills.
Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering Or Related Field
- Job Location:
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma