1. Research, as assigned, certain securities in Fund portfolios for the purpose of ensuring proper accounting treatment (such as the nature of distributions, original issue discounts, and international valuations)
2. Submit monthly reports to regulatory bodies / PF owner
3. Maintain fixed asset records to track investments and depreciation. Reconcile monthly papers.
4. Record accurately, and in accordance with the Department policies and procedures, such accounting records as securities positions, corporate actions related, and journal entries.
5. Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers, and auditors and other fund participants.
6. Prepare audit file and generate financial statements
7. Ensure the execution of activities (handling the complete accounting cycle, generating NAV-Net Assets Values, yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output for subsequent review, follow-up, make entries, prepare reconciliation of various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
8. etc) associated with allocated funds/ portfolios in a timely manner.
9. Submit audited financials to regulatory bodies / PF owner quarterly and follow up on the approvals
10. Working with investor relations group and liaising with other departments as required.
Planning, managing and controlling the following supply chain activities:
1. Suppliers search, evaluation and selection.2. Supplier’s negotiations.3. Contracts Management.4. Local and foreign purchasing.5. Sea freight, air freight and land transport.6. Customs clearance.7. All warehouses activities.8. All demand and supply planning activities.9. Deliveries and distribution to customer.10. Periodical reporting for all supply chain activities.
Domaine de la société: Agences de placement/recrutement
Niveau de carrière: Expérimenté