Important: please only apply if you have Rolling Stock / Railway experience, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Our client is a leading international Rolling Stock manufacturing and maintenance group.
They have secured several long-term and high-profile contracts in Saudi Arabia for the maintenance of Rolling Stock in relation to the creation of new railway lines.
They are just now building-up their team who will have the chance to join them at the very early stages of the project.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of the team who will deliver a high profile international project within a well renowned company, and to gain a valuable and rich experience.
To perform all Diesel Engines related corrective and preventive maintenance work.
Maintaining all the diesel engine in good operational condition at all time.
Rolling Stock, Locomotive, Locomotives, Trains, Rail, Railway, Railways, Engineer, Metro, Metros, LRT, Light Rail, Mass Transit, KSA, Doha Metro, UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi Metro, Qatar rail, overseas, abroad..
• Location: Main city in Saudi Arabia
• Contract type: Permanent or Contract
• Salary: depending on candidate experience
• Visa: sponsored by company
• Start date: as soon as possible.
• Minimum diploma in Automobile / Mechanical and ideally specialized in Diesel Engines
• 4 to 5 years experience working with diesel engine maintenance
• Able to perform engine overhaul works
• A strong understanding in engine failure and corrective works
• Able to read schematic and drawings
• Able to work on shift rotation
• Able to speak english
12 Valve or bigger engines are added value.
Experience with MTU Engines will be added advantage.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Rolling Stock
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair; Transportation; Technical/Maintenance
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Elite Recruitment Group is a specialised Search and Selection agency for Middle East and Asia projects.