1001 Inventions Sales Manager
1001 Inventions is a leading and award-winning international science and cultural heritage brand that inspires and engages over 60 million people around the world.
Through its award winning productions, 1001 Inventions is championing a global industry that is emerging around celebrating science and cultural heritage. We are an ethical production company creating socially relevant content that inspires audiences and aims to accelerate change.
Our key markets are Europe, United States and the Middle East with presence and expansion in the Far East. We enjoy relationships with global partners, governments, heads of states and influential people who have recognised our successful track record in promoting social cohesion and cross-cultural dialogue.
We develop highly successful and unique educational productions and product ranges that have strong brand affinity from millions of fans.
We are looking for an Operations Manager with experience gained in a dynamic environment to support the successful management of the company in achieving its objectives.
This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organisation. Reporting to the Managing Director, the main goal of this candidate would be to achieve higher penetration in the market internationally for the 1001 Inventions products.
-Management of Company’s Sales Function
-Management of Company’s Licensing Programme
-Key Account Management
-Management of Company Existing Sales Agents
-Management of Product Sales
-Management of Online Sales Interfaces
• Successful track record of account management and sales experience
• Demonstrable experience in targeting a variety of routes to market and in achieving sales targets.
• Experience in influencing and negotiating
• Bachelor degree, and 7+ years of working experience
Base salary of AED30,000 to AED60,000 per month plus agreed bonus of successfully achieved sales determined on a deal by deal basis.
2. Good business acumen
3. Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
4. Good planning and organizational skills
5. Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English
6. Ability to work with enthusiasm using own initiative
7. Understanding of the dynamics of the educational product market in the ME
8. Good IT skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma