Date Posted: 2014/01/16 09:35:29
Monitors the establishment and execution by the construction contractors of quality-assurance (QA) programs sufficient for the project. Monitors and audits the quality control (QC) activities, set forth in the QA program, to confirm that products or services provided are in accordance with client quality requirements. Periodically conducts detailed audits to assess the level of compliance with the QA systems, procedures, and related-quality activities. Regularly interacts with Group Managers and individual Project Managers to assess on-site activities (client‘s design and/or construction contractors). Provides regular updates to the QA/QC Senior Manager
• Monitors the preparation and issuance of project specific QA/QC processes and procedures in compliance with client’s quality requirements; and monitors that these are implemented effectively.
• Performs QA audits, reviews, surveillances and follow-ups of individual projects.
• Identifies and report to the Project Manager and the Senior Construction QA/QC Manager on quality issues or trends based on data from a variety of sources.
• Recommends and monitor implementation of appropriate corrective action to quality issues.
• Provides input to management on organization performance metrics, and process or procedural system improvements.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as directed by the Senior Construction QA/QC Manager.
Experience and Qualification:
• BSc Degree in Engineering (or related field).
• 15+ years of related work experience in the field of quality assurance and quality control, including 5 years experience in quality management of construction projects.
• Requires extensive knowledge of quality assurance/quality control management practices, processes and current technology.
• Requires proficiency in the use of computers and software packages related to field.
• Requires proven experience in directing and implementing quality management systems and standards specified by ISO 9000, ASME, ANSI, ASTM and similar organizations.
• Requires proven experience as an auditor using ISO 9000 standards.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to, conduct presentations to management, and interface effectively with a diverse group of professionals.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:ISO ASTM ASME ANSI
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Consulting Services; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
- Master's degree
About This Company
The Parsons Corporation, headquartered in Pasadena, California is one of the world's largest international engineering, procurement, and construction organizations. Parsons is a recognized leader in ground transportation, aviation, infrastructure, water, wastewater, environmental, oil and gas, petroleum processing, chemical, power, pulp and paper industries, as well as government, industrial, community development.