Content Coordinator - Middle East
BOOKING.COM - Dubai, UAE
Booking.com FZ-LLC, one of the support companies in the UAE, is looking for a Content Editor in Dubai.
As a Content Editor, your main task will be to provide support with the creation of commercial webpage content for local hotels, maintaining up-to-date information and quality of content on the Booking.com website.
You will be in contact with hotels and the Hotels Department on a daily basis in order to validate information and acquire content essentials (photos, room features etc.) for the hotels webpage on the Booking.com website. It is crucial that you can write commercial copy at native-English level and communicate in Arabic with the hotels so they understand the importance of accurate content.
Your goal will be to support the promotion by each hotel of its offering on the website in the most attractive - yet objective and concise – way, in order to provide support to Booking.com BV in attracting visitors.
You will also analyse guest reviews and be able to adapt quickly to the latest content guidelines from Booking.com BV.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a good understanding of the hotel industry, a business mind-set.
This position will be based in our Dubai office.
• Provide support in the creation of web copy, review existing copy and suggest improvements in English that accurately reflect the character and facilities of the hotel;
• Ensure web page content is maintained to the highest quality standards.
Fluent English and Arabic speaker and writer;
• Experience in creating commercial content and writing/editing in English;
• Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, basic photo editing and Internet);
• Quick and resourceful at desktop research;
• Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
• Flexibility, accuracy, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
• Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
• Team player motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality;
• Business focused;
• Positive attitude.
• You already have a work permit to work in UAE.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Arabic Business English
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $7,000 - $8,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Dubai,United Arab Emirates
About This Company
BOOKING.COM is the market leader of online hotel reservations in Europe. Since 1996 our team has expanded to 4000+ professionals from hotel, finance, internet technology and marketing businesses and has built a company that provides online hotel reservations in the best possible way. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance. Does a successful career to you mean challenges, delivering results and winning? Should it be an environment that values your individuality? We offer a dynamic, pleasant and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, Amsterdam roots, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make BOOKING.COM a great place to work. If you'd like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening in our office in Dubai: