o Leads global brand planning process by developing and executing annual brand target setting & innovation review and brand strategy review.
o Determines the best way to visually present initiative’s identity.
o Leads market research efforts and monitors trends to understand audience perception and behavior and formulate effective creative strategies to ensure the brand receives maximum visibility.
o Identifies, sources creative potentials of generating incremental sales
o Oversees the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands and all visual materials related to the project brand securing consistency and maintaining brand image across all internal and external communication platforms.
o Proven track record of successful management of similar project
- Expert in full Adobe package
- Excellent Communication Skills - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Good Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Resource Management - Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job. Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work. Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures. As well as managing own time and the time of others.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Cultural Resource Management Decision Making Skills Good Governance Identifying New Business Opportunities Resource Management
Bachelors' Degree or Higher
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Other; Advertising; Entertainment
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Australia; Canada; Denmark; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; Poland; Romania; Sweden; Switzerland; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma