Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Main Job Role:
The main job role of the feedback management services is to ensure that all feedback received by Bayt.com is answered promptly, intelligently, and empathetically in Arabic and English.
1. Answering daily job seeker feedback in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
2. Writing monthly reports with a summary and analysis of job seeker feedback trends and consumer improvement recommendations.
3. Working cross-functionally with Technology, Sales, and Marketing to answer “consumer needs”.
4. Partake and brainstorm in departmental discussions on brand, voice, and tone with communication.
5. Help in assessing, editing, and ensuring consistency in all corporate communications materials including sales, marketing, advertising, content, etc.
Auditing help section periodically to ensure it is in line with feedback requests.
6. Taking part in generating ideas for increased engagement, including features, quizzes, competitions, and tools.
7. Assist with PR and marketing operations, when required.
The job would require the candidate to be a writer with superb command of both English and Arabic. He or she must have an understanding of the Web.
The feedback management services representative also needs to efficiently communicate online with various kinds of users, and help foster and guide the conversations that they are having.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Translation; Journalism; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Max: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
With over 11,500,000 professionals and over 40,000 leading organizations using Bayt.com''s recruitment services across all industry categories and career levels, Bayt.com is today the single largest marketplace of professionals and companies in the Middle East. In fact, Bayt was recently established to be one of the top 10 companies to work for in 2012. You can read more about Bayt.com here: