• Setting the financial Budget
• Prepare all financial statements and reports.
• Direct the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
• Direct the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
• Direct and manage the cost analysis and rate studies.
• Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
• Direct internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
• Establish system controls for new financial systems and develop procedures to improve existing systems.
• Prepare the external audit materials and external financial reporting.
• To be able to communicate with banks to prepare LCs.
• Review financial statements with management personnel.
• Direct the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
• 5 years of experience with minimum 3 years in similar position and industry .
• Presentable, smart, decided, personality strong .
• English Communication Skills.
• Leader ship
• Dealing with information
• Financial awareness
• Analytical skills
• Result oriented
• Computer skills
Finance or Accounting and intermediate CA/CPA/CMA preferable
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma