- Responsible to do forecast quantity of all formworks and shoring material.
- Responsible to do the site set‐up like tower cranes, circulation and etc.
- Capable to do concrete schedule and concrete quantities.
- Civil Engineering graduates, good in written & oral communication, with excellent knowledge in Auto‐CAD, MS Office, preferably with knowledge of STAAD & Math‐CAD, MS Project or PRIMAVERA
- Three (3) years minimum experience in actual constructions (vertical & horizontal) with adequate knowledge about design and usage of formworks, molds and shoring material.
- BS - C.E., good English communication, with excellent knowledge in Auto‐CAD, MS Office, preferably with knowledge of STAAD & Math‐CAD, MS Project or PRIMAVERA
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Over the past 30 years Saudi Oger has evolved into a leading multi-national and multi-divisional organization with subsidiaries and affiliates in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and abroad. We are one of the largest and most diverse companies in the KSA. We currently employ more than 65,000 people within KSA and over 100,000 people globally. Our diverse private and public portfolio has become the center of construction for prestigious and complex projects throughout the Middle East. We are an industry leader with the most dynamic infrastructure, engineering and construction projects in the Gulf and abroad. www.saudioger.com