Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of market presence, revenue generation, and long-term marketing goals in line with company vision and values.
• Managing the company’s Direct marketing, PR, e-business, advertising,
• literature and exhibition/road-show activity.
• Managing the telemarketing team and the database
• Managing the company branding in the UAE
• Manage, and host regular campaigns to generate leads
• Update website and work with website developers to keep content relevant and current.
• Work effectively with fellow team members to identify the target audience, messaging, mediums utilized, benefits, goals, timeframes, and budgets for each assigned initiative.
• Using a combination of internal and external resources manage the development of marketing materials in support of accomplishing the goals and objectives.
• Effectively manage within allocated marketing budget and timeframes.
• Gain agreement with team members regarding type, design, content, and delivery of marketing mediums, materials, and communications.
• Coordinate, track, and report status and results of marketing activities to team members and management as needed.
• Obtain pricing, select, and manage vendor relationships for materials associated with marketing of each initiative.
• Effectively utilize print, electronic, web and media communications as determined by budget and team consensus.
• Ability to function as a campaign leader for certain initiatives as assigned.
• Provide feedback on market perception of company and its various activities.
• Report on business trips to various locations with activities conducted and action plan to follow.
• Plan road shows, seminars, marketing activities. Plan for presence in major exhibitions.
Any other items not defined above, but which is required from time to time as deemed by the company in relation to effective marketing management. The above is only a broad guideline.
• Bachelors degree, or related work experience.
• 5 or more years business-to-business marketing experience.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English; Arabic language is a plus.
• Knowledge of marketing techniques including telemarketing, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
• Must have a demonstrated the ability to promote and market goods, services, and concepts.
• Superior Communication and Organization skills.
• Knowledge of networking and computers is preferred.
• Be able to work as a team.
• Excellent presentation skills and professional image.
• Own a car with valid UAE driving license.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Heliozid Océ Emirates is a joint venture between the Bin Ham group and the Heliozid Company. The core activities of the company are focused around sales and technical support of printing and copying solutions for the total office market. The company's strength lies in its focused efforts of providing high-end printing and copying solutions to the engineering, commercial and the office market while strengthening the Océ brand name in the region. Since the formation of Heliozid Océ Emirates, the company has successfully introduced the entire range of Océ products in the UAE. In 2013, the company has signed a new distribution contract with Canon, thus giving our customers access to selected Canon products that complement the Océ range. Emphasis has been on providing customers with comprehensive sales, marketing and after sales support with a strong focus on solutions. The company has three offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Ajman with full sales and support teams Heliozid Consulting Services focus on delivering the right solution for your document needs. We start by developing recommendations for an improved document process. And we can also take care of implementation, user training and ongoing support. Results are ensured by the proven Océ Solution Delivery Process. All with the objective of making sure your end-users, and your business, get the full benefits of new document processes and technologies. Smoothly, quickly and cost effectively. Our track record proves we can deliver