The Corp. Nursing Manager is responsible for the overall vision and strategic direction for the practice of nursing, operational, financial, regulatory, clinical performance and success of Magrabi Hospitals & Centers Nursing Services in collaboration with all Magrabi nursing leaders, and will recognize how to blend cost effective delivery of care with quality patient care.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under general direction and as a member of the Executive Team, participates in the development and implementation of programs and services consistent with Magrabi Hospitals & Centers’ goals and objectives.
- Serves as a link between all Magrabi nursing leaders and Executive management. Represent nursing services at administrative meetings.
- Collaborates with the members of the management, all nursing leaders, ancillary and care team to assure operational effectiveness, clinical excellence, physician and staff satisfaction.
- Provides leadership and direction for the development of strategies to promote recruitment, retention and recognition of excellence in nursing. Formulates policies for standard recruitment of nursing personnel. Establish staff pattern and patient classification systems.
- Develop and update job descriptions, a system for performance appraisal, review personnel performance evaluation, monitor merit increases, promotions, transfers, disciplinary action and termination.
- Initiates standardization of Nursing Policies and Procedures, patient care delivery models, clinical and staffing standards, and other nurse – patient care processes, and ensures regular update and are consistent with current research and professional standards and with the mission, vision, and values of Magrabi Hospitals & Centers.
- Investigate irregularities and policy violations and evaluate corrective actions taken or counseling sessions.
- Review and monitor work schedules, work hours and duty assignments of personnel.
- Assesses and reviews Nursing leaders’ performances.
- Communicates with nursing leaders issues that need to be disseminated to nursing staff.
- Recommends alternative course of actions for improvement, solutions to problems that may be presented by nursing leaders.
- Reports problems and actions taken to the management, regular update of nursing service department status for all Magrabi branches.
- Establish standards of performance and quality improvement programs and activities in coordination with quality department.
- Assist in any accreditation process.
- In collaboration with all Magrabi nursing leaders, conduct needs assessment for nursing staff to determine professional development interests and needs.
- Identifies staff needs related to patient care in the areas of education and training. Ensures training materials for clinical information systems are developed and maintained.
- Evaluate current education program.
- Implements processes for ongoing management of best practices, relying on evidence-based workflows, forms, and other documentation tools that will meet minimum requirements and be consistently applied throughout the system.
- Design and implement procedures to determine outcomes and effectiveness of Nursing care and services provided, based on compliance with key clinical indicators, core measures, accreditation and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain professional growth and development, professional affiliations; attend national and international conferences, seminars and workshops. Participate in community educational health programs.
- Represent Magrabi Hospitals & Centers as a member of the Jeddah Nurses’ Executive Forum and take part in their current activities.
- Ability to gain the respect of the Administration, Nursing leaders, and other staff, well groomed and maintains good personal appearance.
- Must be able to set and organize own work priorities. Can work effectively under any condition, willing to work extended hours to facilitate job completion in meeting deadlines.
- Innovative and outcome oriented, and familiar with national and international accreditation standards.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, advanced analytical skills and team facilitating skills.
- Reliable, honest and caring, has the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of Magrabi Hospitals & Centers.
- Must be physically fit and willing to travel and attend scheduled conferences, site visits and/or other job related trips.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Founded in 1955, Magrabi Hospitals & Centers Group is the first private specialized facility in the Middle East and Africa and now we are proud to be the largest Sub-Specialized Medical Care network in the region existing in 27 Locations & 6 Countries across Middle East. Over the years, Magrabi Hospitals & Centers Group has become a symbol for excellence in the Eye care and Dentistry care fields with its heritage, the most skilled internationally trained doctors, exceptional services, state-of-the-art technology and ultra modern facilities offering world-class healthcare.