Procedures Senior Specialist/Analyst
• Developing and maintaining/continuously updating professional corporate planning procedures and related forms.
• Conduct and Manage workshops to study and review all planning processes.
• Assess gaps in existing corporate planning procedures and identify needs for new ones/ amendments on a global basis. Leverage audit findings as a source for procedures.
• Evaluate corporate planning procedures based on operational needs, internal audit, and Risk guidelines
• Leverage best business practices and standard methodologies to build proper service management, and governance policies.
• Ensure that all corporate planning procedures are documented and updated based on latest industry standards, regulatory & risk requirements and are properly communicated to concerned parties
• Adhere and comply with all corporate planning procedures, actively work towards closure of all related audit findings.
• Study and assess procedures life cycle practices and methodologies, provide awareness and implementation.
• Monitor and report on lack of adherence to procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Engineering or related area.
• 7 years practical experience in developing and auditing business procedures
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
• Excellent professional writing in Arabic and English.
• Strong Interpersonal & presentation skills
• Strong Technical writing and editing skills
• Strong communications skills
• Diversified planning and budgeting background
• Analytical and problem solving, conflict resolution, strategic thinking, communication and inter-personal and negotiation skills.
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma