• The job holder will be responsible for participating and leading all retail project / site development phases from schematic design through construction.
• The job holder will also be responsible for renovation and maintenance of existing stores with regards to any civil, electrical, mechanical, plumbing and carpentry works.
• Conceptualize / Redesign retail formats for the Concept in line with the customer, mall requirements and latest market trends.
• Develop complete design for the showroom that will include a comprehensive floor plan, exterior elevations, interior elevations, A/c diffuse allocation, lightning, graphic imaging (3D Presentation) and all material selections and finishes.
• Develop the zoning in the store as per the categories of products to be displayed by bearing in mind the principles of space management and profiles of the target consumers.
• Review and process all shop drawing/sample submissions and consult within the Projects Team and External Consultants, as appropriate, to ensure the design intent is being maintained.
• Coordinate with the Retail Operations and VM team to get their inputs on the design, which includes the floor plan, elevations etc.
• Provide expertise in detail development and assisting in researching products and systems that accomplish the design intent.
• Assist in site selection and prepare the detailed survey report by performing on-site design services, interpreting drawings, specs, codes, standards, regulatory requirements, and carrying out field engineering work.
• Prepare detailed project plans for site development including project costing, timelines and development schedules and coordinate for approvals.
• Nominate, evaluate and appoint consultants and contractors / suppliers / vendors including negotiation of rates and contractual terms and obligations.
• Identify and evaluate new products / solutions including material to be used bearing in mind quality and cost effectiveness.
• Coordinate with external agencies like Architectural Consultants, Material suppliers, Construction agencies etc so as to ensure that the project is completed with in the scheduled time period in an efficient and effective way.
• Manage the performance of the team – set annual performance goals, monitor performance and provide constructive feedback to improve performance.
• Identify their training and development needs and ensure their fulfillment.
• Develop and mentor subordinates to move to the next higher level of job through career planning.
• Ensure compliance to Company policies and values.
• Keep oneself abreast about new shop fittings / elements and suggest material to be used.
• Build and share knowledge of the latest retail design trends and computer aided technologies available.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
SOS HR Solutions is the premier provider of executive human capital solutions in the Middle East.
One of our core business services is the executive search and placement, which is across all domains & disciplines, successfully serving the MENA region since 1975.