Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Arrange visa (work permit, husband sponsored visa, visit visa etc.) for expatriates and their family.
• Schedule staff’s visa, medical, coordinating with other internal and external departments.
• Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
• Organize visas for holiday and business related travel for managers as required.
• Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labour/ Passport related matters.
• Ensure all visa, medical and labour permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal.
• Assist in all general inquiries concerning labour and immigration matters.
• Will provide admin support as needed.
Ideal candidate should have:
• Good computer skills.
• Good command of English and Arabic both oral and written.
• Must have worked as PRO for at least 1 years in UAE.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Hanmi International Middle East is subsidiary company of HanmiParsons Co., Ltd. About HanmiParsons HanmiParsons Company Limited is one of the leading engineering and technical services providers in Northeast Asia. Founded in 1996, headquartered in Seoul, the Company employs more than 500 engineers, project managers, and administrative staff. Our professionals are skilled in construction, program and project management, construction supervision, design review services, value engineering, schedule, cost, and procurement management, as well as building surveys and diligence related services. HanmiParsons expanded its services offshore in 2002 with the opening of its Shanghai China office servicing a diverse range of projects for local and foreign Clients in several regions of China and Macau. In 2007, HanmiParsons successfully established the 2nd overseas branch office in Dubai, UAE. Now, we have 5 subsidiary offices around the world. HanmiParsons has completed to date about 700 projects in Korea and 33 other countries, and currently services more than 100 projects in Korea, China, USA, UAE, Oman, India and Indonesia on behalf of diverse range of Clients from Korean Developers and Contractors to Global Property & Investment Corporations and Developers; through to Government institutions, retailers, hoteliers, and other property operators. HanmiParsons has most recently focused its resources and expertise into new markets and regions that can benefit from the specialist knowledge, skills, abilities and networks that the company can harness for and on behalf of its Clients. www.hanmiparsons.com