2.Liaison with the different departments for preparation of all technical submissions. Ensure all submissions are submitted in timely manner, appropriate approval/rejection are obtained and formally recorded and that changes and revisions are managed as part of document control process.
3.Keep track of all documents correspondences and transaction. Maintain and update all document registers.
4.Control of issue and receipt of all documents and drawings.
5.Monitor and update any change and modification to the technical documents. Highlight any deviation to technical manager for attention.
6.Liaison with technical team for the preparation of presentation materials if necessary.
• Being able to work with one or more teams.
• Having excellent IT skills.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being accurate.
• Having organisation skills.
• Being flexible and proactive.
• Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
• Having leadership skills.
• Being reliable and honest.
Diploma in Engineering and / or Any Bachelor Degree
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Administration; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma