Responsible for recruitment including preparing and reviewing employment ads’ contents, managing CVs database, screening CVs, interviewing, and filing. Also, He/she is responsible for participating and assisting in the other Modules of HR such as performance appraisal, manpower planning and any other related task as requested by the HR manager
Duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible to recruit staff, starting by preparing advertisements, checking application forms, screening, interviewing, short listing, scheduling interviews, preparing and sending offers, conducting reference checks and selecting candidates.
• Proper Use for HR systems especially MenaItech.
• Preparation of annual training plans for all employees, and should follow up on special training and workshops within the organization.
• Ensure that Job Descriptions for all employees are developed and coordinated with the personnel officer when creating a new position.
• Review contents of AJ employment Ads before publishing and coordinate with the Administration Officer with regards to publishing logistics.
• Responsible to update CVs data bank, Recruitment reports, and follow up with concerned parties in order to update the organization’s staffing requirements in terms of numbers and skill levels.
• Responsible to participate in upcoming job fairs as required.
• Regularly filing of all potential CVs, in addition to recruitment agencies offers.
• Responsible to explore all recruitment options, such as CVs data bank, recruitment websites, recruitment agencies, and personal referrals.
• Responsible send CVs to concerned parties in the organization and follow up on their feedback.
• Responsible to discuss terminations with employees and conduct exit interviews as required.
• Responsible to update and maintain related modules of MenaHR for implementation where and when required.
• Responsible to conduct some parts of the orientation program.
• Prepare welcoming emails for new hires as part of the internal communication program.
• To be aware of the HSE policy.
• To be aware of risks.
• Reporting near misses, injuries, illnesses, incidents and accidents to the OD.
• And implementing related HSE procedures.
• Carry out any other related activities requested from his/her direct supervisor.
• 4-8 years of experience
• Good command of English
• Work planning and scheduling
• Continuous improvement
• Management of time and priority setting
Technical/ Professional Competencies:
• Account Management
• Business Planning
• Change Management
• Competency Model Development and Use
• Customer Services
• Design and Application of HR Policies
• HR laws and Regulations
• HR Process Automation
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma