General Summary and scope:
Provides and maintains a competent, motivated workforce by directing staff; developing, evaluating, and enforcing human resources systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development, performance appraisals and quality management issues, the company’s policies and procedures, employee’s manual hand book, etc). This should be done and customized to be applicable in all branches and subsidiaries.
• Be an active member of the Management Board who is going to design and build the final company structure in compliance with the latest management techniques in order to cope with the fast evolving and challenging business world.
• Establish and maintain appropriate systems for
measuring necessary aspects of HR development
• Monitor measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
• Manage and develop direct reporting staff in all the company branches and subsidiaries.
• Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
• Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization
• Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
• Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
• Dynamic person with leadership skills
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
• Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with Top Management.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: