job for candidates who are skilled and motivated to prove their value.
We are an electrical, instrumentation & Engineering and contracting company, with branches in Middle East . Presently the
company is enjoying a sustained period of rapid expansion. As a result, the
company is on a recruitment drive to hire professional staff to augment the
existing team of professionals.
The candidate shall report to the Procurement Manager. He will be a key support for the procurement for our projects in Qatar.
Procurement jobs shall mainly be in electrical, instrumentation,
telecom and HVAC fields for both equipment and services.
Please send your application only to email@example.com
The candidate shall be responsible for:
- Following our usual suppliers and subcontractors with the objective of cost reduction,
- Finding new suppliers and subcontractors meeting our expectations,
- Following the contracts up to the delivery .
The candidate shall have proven track record in negotiation
and people management skills and a strong understanding of procurement, stores management and material planning, and should be able to work on own initiative and within a team. The candidate shall have to be well organized, talented and autonomous in his job. He will be able to make the right decision at his level.
1) References with more than 1 to 3 MUS$ of successful purchase in the Gulf Area per year.
2) At least 5 years as a procurement officer in the Gulf Area and in the oil and gas field,
3) Less than 45 years old,
4) Fluent in English. French is a plus,
6) Experience with procurement of technical equipment related to electrical, instrumentation and HVC fields.
1) You have worked in EPC contracting companies
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Contracts/Purchasing; Oil/Gas
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location: