1. Assist the Head of Internal Audit in the preparation of Annual Audit Plan and the related risk assessment.
2. Prepare audit program for the audit assignment determining the nature, extent and timing of audit tests and get it approved by Head of Internal Audit.
3. Independently execute audit work in accordance with the Audit Plan in varied industries such financial services, Commodities trading, free zone authority and properties.
4. Prepare draft audit reports for the review of Head of Internal Audit and discuss draft reports with concerned auditees including Head of Departments.
5. Identify cost effective improvements by reviewing operating controls and practices in the assigned audit areas.
6. Assist to ensure that by performing audit work that proper internal controls are in place and the operations of DMCC are conducted in an efficient manner and the assets of the DMCC are properly safeguarded.
7. Perform special review and studies as assigned by Head of Internal Audit and prepare draft reports.
Experience in industries such as financial services / commodities trading / properties and free zone authorities desired
Experience with Big 4 audit firms
ACA - Chartered Accountant / ACCA - Chartered Certified Accountant / CPA - Certified Public Accountant (USA)
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor (highly desirable)
Graduate in Commerce, Finance related field
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma