2. Prepares Picking List
3. Liaise with warehouse team on daily basis and report to Logistics manager any product shortage related to customer LPO.
4.Verify on daily basis that all products loaded on the delivery vehicles are as per LPO and respective invoice.
5. Verify on daily basis that all delivery vehicles are maintained as per HACCP procedures.
6. Verify on daily basis that drivers of the delivery vehicles are filling up all HACCP records and following company set policies related to safety and hygiene.
7. Prepare daily routing per truck
8.Follow on all delivery schedules per day with drivers.
9.Respond to any customer inquiry regarding delivery schedule.
10.Prepare all HACCP forms on daily basis related to logistics and file accordingly
11. Prepares exports documentation as delegated by Logistics Manager
12.Perform any designated task as delegated by the Logistics Manager or operations manager.
Good communication skills
Good computer skills especially excel
Should speak & write English
Should write ARABIC
Willing to work early morning shifts from 3:00am to 1:00 noon
Has valid UAE driving license
Bachelors in Accounting or Commerce
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Max: 28