To execute assigned works such that they are completed within the time, productivity and quality requirements of the contract while adhering to the company’s safety practices and manpower productivity. Assigning and efficiently distribute available resources and materials.
1. Responsible for optimizing the allocated manpower, material and equipment for assigned projects.
2. Responsible for the daily needs and site control of his projects.
3. Responsible for the distribution of the work force on site as per the daily program.
4. Responsible for labor attendance and productivity record.
5. Responsible for implementing the overall safety on his site.
6. Ensures no material wastage at site.
7. Ensures his site image is in compliance with Company standards and policies
Minimum of 04 years local experience
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, IAS Lootah Facilities Management (IAS LOOTAH FM) is one of the region's most respected facilities management companies.
We offer a complete range of solutions tailor-made according to the clients' needs; and we form an operational working relationship based on two-way communication, professionalism and trust. At Lootah, we believe that clients should have the option of selecting which services would best benefit their properties/facilities and help them achieve their specific goals.
With adequate resources, in-depth regional market knowledge and a professional team, IAS LOOTAH FM is fully equipped to handle all jobs and challenges.
IAS LOOTAH FM derives strength from its professional team which consists of full-fledged Facilities Management Engineers, Technical Crews, Technicians and highly trained Staff Members.