ERP Application Developer
With the main focus on Microsoft Dynamics AX applications, provide technical and functional support such as system administration, maintenance, enhancement and report development. Also, assist the department manager in development and administration of other platform applications.
Summary of Responsibilities
1. Work with end-users to identify information needs and develop reports accordingly.
2. Perform routine administrations and maintenance tasks; implement modifications and enhancements.
3. Apply patches and hotfixes.
4. Provide support for database administration, interface and operating environment.
5. Develop and execute data migration processes.
Skills & Qualifications
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years work experience with at least 2 years in a development role for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Knowledge about technical architecture of Microsoft Dynamics Ax, SQL.
• Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics Ax specific development environments.
• Strong reporting development knowledge and query building.
• Willing to learn new functionalities on Dynamics Ax.
• Knowledge of Dynamics Ax 2009 would be an advantage.
• Understands and follows development best practices.
• Good oral and written communications.
• Well organized and ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
About This Company
As a total solutions provider to the Oil & Gas sector with a proven ability to resolve complex problems, across the value chain, from upstream to downstream production and process requirements including well testing, well diagnostics and petroleum lab services. The company has a team of experienced professionals that provides a broad gamut of design, process, fabrication and operational skills. The company’s world-class technical expertise, along with vast financial resources has powered company forward in its quest for leadership in the domain. It has the depth and width to undertake the most complex of Oil & Gas projects, right from inception through implementation. Our Services Include but not limited to the following:- • Well Production Testing Services • Wellhead, Well Completion and Tubular Services • Well Diagnostic Services • PVT Lab Services • Sour Crude & Gas Processing • Artificial Lift Equipment & Services • Heavy Oil Processing (CHOPS)