This position offers professional exposure and a diverse range of new learning opportunities.
If you are a dynamic individual with the required management advisory experience and wishes to grow and prove your capability in an open and supportive environment, this opportunity is for you.
Applicants with experience in one or more of the following fields will be considered:
• Market and Feasibility Studies
• Strategy Formulation and Business Planning
• Organizational Restructuring & Governance Systems
• Establishing and Operating Program Management Offices
• Developing Human Resources Management Policies and Procedures
• Business Process Improvement and Re-engineering
NOTE: Candidates with pure Sales and Marketing, IT, Accounting, and Administration background need not apply. Irrelevant applications will be rejected
The major responsibilities fall under, but not limited to, the following categories:
• Business management; Responsibility for achieving allocated goals, delivering them to quality, time and budget requirements.
• Project Management - responsibility for assignments/projects, delegating work, managing team and budget.
• Communication - reporting; keeping clients, managers and team informed, developing deliverables and preparing executive presentations that convey project deliverables.
• Relationships - promoting and sustaining a constructive, supportive and friendly working relationship with all clients, external and internal, team members, immediate and senior management and other colleagues
• BSc in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a comparable degree
• Transferable residency visa in Saudi Arabia
• Full proficiency in Arabic and English
• Advanced MS Office working experience
• Age between 23 and 28 years
MBA, PMP, CMC certifications are considered a plus
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Advanced communications and interpersonal skills
• Team leadership and people management skills
• Project Management skills
• Diversity and Flexibility
• Proactive approach to assignments/projects
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
impaQta is a boutique management consulting firm that merges the experience of global consulting firms with the practicality of working hands-on with its clients. impaQta Management Advisory Services caters to the needs of emerging and highly-developing markets in the MENA region, combining best talent and the multinational advisory experience through local-hearted professionals. With established presence in Saudi Arabia, the UAE; impaQta value added services span the domains of strategy and business consulting, organizational development, human resources management systems, corporate launch/turnaround, and process improvement and Re-engineering. We support and Care for one another, every team member is valued and respected. As One team, we work to clarify mutual expectations, always holding each other accountable, finding respectful ways to help each other learn in order to improve our performance.