Date Posted: 2014/01/29 09:14:23
• Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
• Financial - Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
• Best Practices - Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Production - Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
• Communication - Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
• Sales, Marketing and Customer Service - Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
• Strategic Input - Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
• At lest 5 years work in one communication company
The formal education and experience for the operations manager job description varies according to the nature of the job responsibilities. However the following are commonly required in the operations manager role.
• College degree in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology or industrial engineering. Certain schools offer bachelor's and master's degrees in operations management.
• Industry relevant production experience
• Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
• Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
• Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
• Knowledge of project management principles and practices
• Information technology skills
• critical thinking and problem solving skills
• planning and organizing
• communication skills
• influencing and leading
• team work
• conflict management
• stress tolerance
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Telecommunications; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Master's degree