Region Manager (MEP) (Western & Central – KSA)
Confidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Manage and insure the smooth progress of E/M projects.
• Responsible for appointing, allocating, designating all project staff and /or outsourcing of subcontract/ manpower & material for the project whenever required.
• Insure the preparation of all submitals, drawings, schedules, charts, reports in accordance with approved specifications & standards.
• Responsible for achieving the Co.'s Targets, strategies in terms of turnover & reputation.
• Able of establishing business bonds to generate work volume.
• Able to read and analyze financial reports and set budgets.
The duties include managing work scheduling/planning, cost control, quality control, material approval, procurement, testing, commissioning till handing over. Coordination & review meetings with client, consultant and main contractor for a successful project completion. Also, bidding for new projects and interviewing & assigning staff for Electro-Mechanical division, performing organization chart, and develop a yearly work plan & assign division Target with higher management.
• Must have 15 years experience in which min 10 years in
MEP. (5 years in Managerial position)
• PMP certificate is a plus.
• Experience in electro-mechanical projects.
• Solid experience in high profile HVAC.
• Good knowledge in preventive & corrective maintenance for
buildings mechanical and electrical works.
• Knowledge in Feasibility study, tenders preparation and
• Ability to set and implement company’s strategic goals.
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (or Electrical).
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma