Division: Dry Wall partition / Gypsum / False Ceiling / Plastering Accessories – Projects & Contracting Companies
Item Category: Dry Wall partition / Gypsum / False Ceiling / Plastering accessories, cement boards etc
Experience: 3 to 5 years (Preference to candidate working in Doha / GCC with transfer of visa) . With valid GCC driving licence
Age: Below 30 years
- Plan, locate and establish contacts with existing and new customers.
- Obtain relevant documentation, review, prepare and propose a suitable materials and quotation.
- Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and propose your recommendations to the Sales Manager for final approval.
- Organize follow-up visits and report weekly in writing about your sales activities, the status of the pending projects and your achievements.
- Join weekly internal sales meeting with your colleagues and the Sales Manager to validate your sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions.
- Update the sales forecast on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities are adequate; review the same with the Sales Manager.
- Achievement of Sales and Collection target as per the budget.
- Timely collection of outstanding payment from the customer as per the company policy.
- Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
- Participate in determining sales objectives and budgets, ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in your responsible area.
- Propose new products developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises.
- Establish friendly and professional relationships with our clients. Always ensure a prompt and reliable service in your area of responsibility; and contribute to the promotion of our company’s reputation and quality in the industry.
- At least 3-5 years experience in Construction Materials Field.
- Experienced in customer service, direct contact with clients, and selling techniques.
- Enthusiastic character with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English.
- Effective Selling and Negotiation Skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma